Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Here are a few more photos from the Popcorn Festival Pageant taken by Sean DeWitt for www.Mariononline.com. As you can see, from the first photo, this year's crown for the queen was much larger than the normal Miss Ohio crown and I had some difficulty pinning it to Jessica's head. I was finally able to stabilize it enough for her to take her first walk as 2006 Miss Marion Popcorn Festival.





This is my good friend Holly Blinn. She was named first runner-up. I'm not sure what I said to her to make her laugh like that, but I'm sure it was something about the sash.



The ever-lovely Rachel Maris, first runner-up.

Bob Nunnally, handing over the emcee duties to me for the casual wear competition. Bob is extremely funny with a very dry sense of humor.


My "goodbye" speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home