Monday, August 14, 2006


Dancing.....
Crowning.....

I had one of these funny faces last year, too!

The Court....Rachel Maris, 2nd RU, Holly Blinn, 1st RU, Jessica Dyer, Queen, Amanda Sterling, 3rd RU and Sarah Neff, 4th RU.

Saturday night a new Popcorn Festival queen was crowned. Jessica Dyer, a recent graduate of Marion Elgin High School and incoming freshman at Baldwin Wallace, was crowned the winner. I participated in the program as co-emcee with Bob Nunnally and fellow OU Bobcat Amy Pinnick. Even though I was not supposed to dance (due to an injury), I went ahead and danced my Miss Ohio dance without pointe shoes. Here are a few photos from Saturday night. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That new crown is pretty cool! Glad you enjoyed yourself Mary, you looked beautiful!

-Berta-

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home