Friday, July 21, 2006

YAY ME!

Today, I learned that I was awarded $3,000 in scholarship money from the Delaware County Community Foundation and the Gooding Trust! Kind of makes it okay to have only won $1200 from Miss Ohio ($1000 for the Miss America State Academic Scholarship for having the highest GPA).

Also, on the news front.... .... I HAVE A NEW PUPPY! Her name is Isabelle (Izzy for short). She is 3 months old, weighs 3.9 pounds and is a West Highland White Terrier, just like Louie. Louie is not too thrilled with her, but tolerates her nicely. Izzy will live with me in the apartment and Louie will live with David out in the country, where he has been raised. Louie tried living with me, but he missed the open spaces of country living. Izzy promises to be much smaller than Louie and is already potty pad trained. She is so smart! She is currently battling an upper respiratory infection (just like Louie did when we first got him). She is too cute. I will post pictures as soon as I can get her to hold still for a few seconds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home