Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I'm Melting.....


The air conditioning at the office (Scripp's School) is out of order. It is so hot and stuffy in the building and I'm uncomfortable and sweaty! Yuk!

The good news is that my new apartment has excellent air conditioning (unlike my old apartment).

Izzy is feeling better, but is still coughing and snotty. So, I will take her back to the vet tonight for another check-up. Last weekend, my friend Joe F. was in town. Joe used to work in a pet store and showed me some training tricks. Izzy is now sitting on command (for a treat, of course) and continues to be a "good girl" in the area of housebreaking.

I am watching a graduate student's dog starting tonight. Molly, the dog, is 11 years old and a lab mix. I was supposed to stay at Molly's house, but there is no air conditioning, and to be honest, I don't want to stay anywhere without air conditioning. So, Molly will stay at the apartment with Izzy and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home