Friday, July 28, 2006

Sleeping off a full puppy belly.

I'm so happy. My Izzy is finally feeling better. Since I brought her home, she has suffered from an upper respiratory infection. She has been miserable...coughing and sneezing and with a runny nose. Poor baby. The vet put her on a super-strong antibiotic last Tuesday and yesterday, she started acting like an ornery puppy. David, who is taking summer classes, uses my apartment to study between classes. He came in after his class yesterday to find Izzy running loose. I have her blocked into a corner of the kitchen, with potty pads and her cage, and enough room to roam around. Apparently, there was not enough room to roam around and she decided to explore a little. When I found out that she had escaped, not once but twice yesterday, my response was, "oh no, do I have Izzy droppings all over the apartment?" David assured me that Izzy was a good girl and used her potty pads...so how can I be mad?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Izzy is absolutely adorable Mary! :o)

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home